Friday 17 January 2014

Speaking events in March 2014

I have a number of speaking events coming up in March. Starting on the first I'm in Budapest for SQL Saturday 278 and on the twenty second I’m in Exeter for 269. For both if these, I’ll be covering the use of dynamic SQL for searches. I’ve done this presentation a few times and I’m looking forward to doing it again, it always seems to hit the mark. It’s useful, relevant and a good fit for the SQL Saturday attendees.

On the twenty seventh I'm in Belfast presenting on delivering a successful BI project. This is a non-technical event focusing on the challenges implementing a BI solution raises and how to address these. This will be the first time I’ve done this presentation so I’m looking forward to seeing how it goes and what the reception is. I'm excited as I feel this topic really adds value and can help people in the real world.

Links to the sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment